Running your business takes time and effort. You need financial solutions that make life easier. It's our goal to provide simple, convenient, and affordable business banking services for our customers.
We understand farming and lending. It's a win-win for assisting you with a variety of agricultural related loans.
Small Biz Lending
Whatever your business needs are, we can help. From funding an expansion to purchasing new equipment, a small business loan lets you borrow a specific amount.
Another way we make checking easy. Reduce return checks and get your funds faster with our merchant processing solutions.
We understand farming and agriculture
We offer a variety of agricultural related loans to purchase or expand your local farm or agribusiness. Whether it is for equipment, vehicles, livestock, inventory, land, or facilities, our loan officers understand your way of life and farming needs.
Revolving Line of Credit
- Gives you the flexibility to manage inventories and accounts receivables so you can maintain an optimal cash flow with seasonal revenues
- Unlimited withdrawals that can be made in person, by phone, or through online banking
Installment & Mortgage Loans
- Meet cash flow needs with monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annual payments during different revenue streams
- Build new livestock or equipment buildings
Short Term Loan
- Use a short-term loan to help finance your spring planting
- Competitive rates for both secured and unsecured short-term loans are available
- The most competitive and flexible solution for when you’re ready to expand your farm
- Combines a competitive interest rate with long-term repayment options designed to suit your individual farm cash flow
- Cover not only the cost of the land, but construction as well
- Allows you to purchase much needed or new equipment for your farm or business
Whatever your business needs are, we're here to help
Small Business Loans
A small business loan provides a specific amount of credit to purchase assets or meet specific financing needs. The loan is paid based on a predetermined schedule or monthly principal and interest payments.
- Fund business expansions and acquisitions
- Great for machinery, equipment, or company vehicle purchases
- Longer payback period for major purchases
- Predictable repayment terms over a fixed period of time
- Up to 100% financing depending upon nature of collateral and financial position
Line of Credit
A line of credit is ideal for growing businesses that need a consistent source of capital.
- One-time approval provides repeated, instant access to your funds
- Revolving credit lines can be drawn down and repaid repeatedly, up to credit limit
- Interest accrues only on amount borrowed, only until principal is repaid
- Very competitive interest rates
Stop by our office or contact us for more information!
Why choose Mt. Victory State Bank for your loan needs:
- Locally owned and operated
- Simple application process
- Personal service
- Quick approval and fast turn-around time
- Customized to fit your individual needs
- Several payment options
- Loans are kept in-house
- Low closing costs